The Grants Program
The Patron Saints Foundation announces temporary changes to their Grants Program.
The Foundation will maintain 2 grant cycles (fall and spring) in the 2017-2018 fiscal year, but the overall grants budget will be reduced across both funding cycles.
The grant category of Community Health Services that includes primary care, dental and mental health services will continue to be the highest priority for funding consideration.
In addition, please note the following changes for 2017/2018:
- The Foundation will only accept applications from organizations that have previously been awarded funding;
- There will be no funding increases and grantees should apply at the same level as their most recent grant award or for less; and,
- The Foundation will not be accepting applications in the Grant Categories of Capital Expenditures and Medical Research.
If you have any questions, please contact Kathleen Shannon at (626) 564-0444.
Funding for health care projects is available in the following categories, from highest priority to lowest:
- Community Health Services (Direct Services including primary care, dental and mental health services)
- Community Health Care Education
- Equipment & Supplies
Grant awards are made twice annually, in the spring and fall. Spring applications must be postmarked by the first Friday in March for consideration in May. Fall applications must be postmarked by the first Friday in October for consideration in December.