The Grant Application
The Patron Saints Foundation announces temporary changes to their Grants Program.
The Foundation will maintain 2 grant cycles (fall and spring) in the 2017-2018 fiscal year, but the overall grants budget will be reduced across both funding cycles.
The grant category of Community Health Services that includes primary care, dental and mental health services will continue to be the highest priority for funding consideration.
In addition, please note the following changes for 2017/2018:
- The Foundation will only accept applications from organizations that have previously been awarded funding;
- There will be no funding increases and grantees should apply at the same level as their most recent grant award or for less; and,
- The Foundation will not be accepting applications in the Grant Categories of Capital Expenditures and Medical Research.
These modifications to The Foundation’s guidelines are temporary.
If you have any questions, please contact Kathleen Shannon at (626) 564-0444.
Deadline: Applications must be postmarked on or before Midnight, October 6, 2017. Single-sided copies only.
Application Submission Guidelines
- PLEASE USE REGULAR U.S. MAIL SERVICE TO SEND IN YOUR GRANT PROPOSAL. DO NOT drop off your proposal. To avoid delays in delivery, do not use delivery services, certified or return receipt requested services. To ensure compliance with the stated post mark deadline, request a Certificate of Mailing slip from the post office.
- Please follow the Grant Application Format EXACTLY. Include the question & then your response — DO NOT WRITE “SEE ATTACHED.”
- Limit the Mission Statement to 1 sentence describing the purpose of the agency.
- The Grant Application may not exceed 3 pages for Sections I-V. The required attachments do not count towards the 3 page limit.
- The font size cannot be less than 11 point.
- Site visits will be initiated by The Patron Saints Foundation and applicants will be contacted directly.
- Grant awards are made semi-annually in the spring and fall. Spring applications must be postmarked by the first Friday in March for consideration in May (grant period will be from date on grant award letter to Nov. 1st). Fall applications must be postmarked by the first Friday in October for consideration in December (grant period will be from date on grant award letter to May 1st).